Kitchener School of Medicine, Graduates’ Documentation (1928-1965)

 

Kitchener School of Medicine, Graduates’ Documentation  (1928-1965)
On 29th February 1924 Kitchener medical school was opened by Sir Lee Stack, then Governor-General of the Sudan and Sirdar of the Egyptian army. Initially, the course of training covered four years; in 1934 it was extended to five years, and in 1939 to six years. The classes were small; the enrollment quota was limited